Continuous Headspace Analysis… and Beyond
Syft Technologies: The SIFT-MS Automation Series: Principles and Practice in Six Episodes!
In the fifth episode of our six-part SIFT-MS automation series, presenter, and global expert, Dr Mark Perkins describes the novel continuous headspace analysis (CHA) technique that he developed to measure stripping of volatiles. (Note that CHA is not to be confused with dynamic headspace analysis!)
In addition, Mark describes simple, very high-throughput gas sample bag analysis, plus touches on recent developments – including thermal desorption-SIFT-MS.
Automation of analysis is extremely important in modern analytical laboratories. How has it been achieved for SIFT-MS, a direct analysis technique? Join our series presenter, and global authority in automated SIFT-MS, Dr Mark Perkins who describes in six episodes the principles and practice of SIFT-MS automation that make it an excellent fit for routine and R&D laboratories.
- Episode 1: Why Automate Analysis?
- Episode 2: Accelerate Static Headspace Analysis with SIFT-MS
- Episode 3: Advanced Headspace Methods with SIFT-MS
- Episode 4: Calibration Approaches for Automated SIFT-MS
- Episode 5: Continuous Headspace Analysis… and Beyond
- Episode 6: SIFT-MS Automation: Past, Present and Future
Benefit from Mark’s extensive SIFT-MS automation experience!
Presenter: Dr Mark Perkins (Senior Applications Chemist, Anatune, United Kingdom)
Host: Dr. Vaughan Langford (Principal Scientist / Consultant)