Shimadzu Theory & Key Principles Series - GC Session 2: Gas Chromatography Columns
Shimadzu: Shimadzu Theory & Key Principles Series - GC Session 2: GC Columns
This is the second in our series of webinars on fundamental concepts in gas chromatography.
This session will cover:
- Different types of GC columns
- The different column dimensions and their relevance
- Column phases and polarity
- Column temperature ranges
This series is perfect for anyone currently using GC, who'd like to understand more about the technique, the hardware and the data produced. It's also suitable for anyone who is new to GC and who'd like to understand more about it.
If you missed the first session, we strongly recommend you watch this first.
Future sessions will aim to cover:
- The Split/Splitless Inlet
- Advanced Liquid Injection Techniques
- Alternatives to Liquid Injection
- Choices of Detectors for GC
- Processing GC Data
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting