Shimadzu Theory & Key Principles Series - GC Session 4: Advanced Liquid Injection Techniques
Shimadzu: Shimadzu Theory & Key Principles Series - GC Session 4: Advanced Liquid Injection Techniques
This is the fourth session in a series of webinars on fundamental concepts in gas chromatography.
This session will cover:
- When split/splitless inlets are not suitable
- Programmable Temperature Vaporisation (PTV)
- On-Column Injection (OCI) or Cool On-Column (COC)
- Multi-Mode Inlets (MMI)
This series is perfect for anyone currently using GC, who'd like to understand more about the technique, the hardware and the data produced. It's also suitable for anyone who is new to GC and who'd like to understand more about it.
If you missed the previous sessions, we strongly recommend you watch them first. They are available to watch on our website
Future sessions, which will be available from our website, will aim to cover:
- Alternatives to Liquid Injection
- Choices of Detectors for GC
- Processing GC Data
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting