GC×GC-FID/TOF MS for the Optimization of Novel Catalytic Strategies to Improve Fuel Streams with High Aromatic Content
Pixabay/MikesPhotos: GC×GC-FID/TOF MS for the Optimization of Novel Catalytic Strategies to Improve Fuel Streams with High Aromatic Content
Separation Science, in collaboration with SepSolve Analytical offers an upcoming webinar covering how GC×GC-TOFMS/FID can be used to improve fuel stream features to gain better ignition properties and minimize particulate emissions.
Register for this upcoming learning event ...
In this webinar a dearomatization process will be described, whereby fuel streams in which aromatics and alkyl compounds are present, are subjected to ring-opening processes in order to improve the fuel stream features looking at gaining better ignition properties as much as minimizing the particulate emissions.
There is a need to monitor the entire process to ensure the desired reaction has occurred – this involves complex samples containing many chemical classes, such as mono-aromatics, trace polyaromatics (reactives), as well as the product naphthenes and paraffins. Here, GC×GC coupled with parallel detection by TOF MS/FID will be shown to provide confident identification and robust quantitation at each stage of the process.
By attending this webinar you will ...
- learn the value of GC×GC with parallel detection by TOF MS and FID
- see how GC×GC offers the unique possibilities for detailed petrochemical fingerprinting
- learn how cutting-edge analytical techniques can reveal hidden information from complex samples.
Who should attend?
- GC users who want to enhance their ability to analyse complex petrochemical samples
- GC analysts who want to find out more about GC×GC
- GC×GC practitioners wanting to further their knowledge on recent advances in applications, hardware and software